Reading Well Books on Prescription provides self-help reading for adults based on cognitive behavioural therapy for a range of common mental health conditions including anxiety, depression, phobias and some eating disorders.
The core booklist is here and available to order through library suppliers.
To support the scheme in libraries and partner practices, the following promotional materials are now available to reorder:
- User leaflets (packs of 100)
- Prescriber leaflets (packs of 100)
- A4 portrait posters (packs of 10)
- A3 portrait posters (packs of 10)
- Sticker sheets (35 stickers per sheet)
Overprinting is not available.
P&P is based on total spend.
Please select the items you would like to order below.